These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) governs the use of the services that are offered by Aiva IT. (“we” or “us”). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between us and the individual or user who subscribes to our service/s (“Subscriber” or “you”).
KINDLY READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By submitting your application and by your use of the service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. We can terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct which can be considered as a breach of this Agreement, for conduct that we believe is harmful to our business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.
We may, in sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Subscribers upon posting of the modified Agreement on our web address. You are responsible to read this agreement from time to time to ensure that you are updated with the new modifications.
- These terms and conditions apply to all referrals of job seekers made to a client by the company for either permanent employment or contractual engagements, subject only to any variation recorded in writing and mutually agreed to by the parties.
- These terms and conditions also apply to all the other consultancy services provided by the company to the client, unless any variation is recorded in writing and mutually agreed to by the parties.
- Where a candidate is introduced by the company to a recruiter and that candidate is employed by either the recruiter or an associated party of the recruiter then the company’s standard remuneration will be payable by the client.
- The client shall pay the company the applicable remuneration even if the candidate is employed by the client in a different capacity or on a different basis to what the candidate was originally introduced for.
- The client will pay all charges and fees plus taxes (if any) which have been invoiced to them by us within an agreed period from the commencement date of a candidate with a client.
- If a client does not make payment for permanent placement within the agreed period after the candidate has started their employment with the client/recruiter, then the client will have null and void the guarantee period.
- All charges and fees shown under this agreement are exclusive of TAXES.
- Any dispute or set-off claim raised by a client/recruiter does not entitle the client to withhold payment of any money owed to us.
- Any costs incurred by the company or its agents in recovering any debt owed by a client shall be added to the client’s invoice and be payable only by the client/recruiter upon demand.
- Any information supplied to a recruiter by the company regarding a candidate is done so on a strictly confidential basis to enable the recruiter to assess a candidate’s suitability for the position and except where authorized or required by law shall not be disclosed to any third party without the express written consent by us.
- All information disclosed by a client/recruiter to us will be held confidential by us and will not be disclosed to any third party without the consent of the client/recruiter.
Any confidential information provided by a client/recruiter to the company may be accessed by any agent, employee or affiliate of the company in order to complete a successful candidate placement for the client.